Thursday, September 4, 2008

there's no substitute to swimsuits

It's just not right, substituting proper swim wear for casual shorts and track-pants and t-shirts; and behaving like it's perfectly acceptable!! It's an annoying sight and it ruins the whole 'holidaying by the pool' scene.

This is what I had to put up with recently during my Kuantan weekend. In fact, I've had to tolerate this nonsense at every one of my beach holidays here in this country - with the exception of Berjaya Tioman, where I had seen the pool staff actually confronting such senseless guests.

There'd be this huge signboard showing what a proper swim wear is, both for women and men, yet so very many people, locals of course, totally ignore this requirement. More peeved I am with the hotel management for not ensuring that patrons do adhere.
The idiocies we have to live with!

No comments: